Free computer classes at the Manteca Branch Library | Business
Let the library help you with computers and technology! The Manteca Branch Library will be offering the following, free computer classes:
· Wednesday, October 10@ 1:30 - 3 p.m. * Beginning
· Wednesday, October 10 @ 2:30 - 4 p.m.- Basic Email
· Friday, October 12 @ 10:00 - 11:30 a.m. * Beginning
OverDrive E-books: Nooks & other E-readers
· Friday, October 12 @ 12 - 1 p.m. Beginning OverDrive E-Books:
· Tuesday, October 16 @ 12:30 - 2 p.m. - Beginning
· Tuesday, October 16 @ 2:30 * 4 p.m. - Advanced Internet
· Wednesday, October 17 @ 1:30 * 3 p.m. * Beginning
· Wednesday, October 17 @ 3:30 * 5 p.m. * Social Media for
These classes are designed to help computer users get comfortable with technology. We welcome patrons who have little or no computer / technology experience. At the end of each Thursday class, the trainer will answer other computer / technology questions. Students are welcome to bring their laptops or personal devices to class. Space is limited.
Reservations are required. Continue the learning by checking out books at the library!
This free program is provided through the generosity of the LSTA (Library Services and Technology Act). The Manteca Branch Library is a part of the Stockton-San Joaquin County Public Library and is located at 320 W. Center St, Manteca, CA 95336. For more information, call
866.805.7323 or 209.937.8221. Visit the Library’s website at www.stockton.lib.ca.us and fan or follow us on twitter.com/ssjcpl and facebook.com/ssjcpl.
Source: San Joaquin County Public Library